For 1 portion all you need is:
1 Chicken Breast, diced
3 medium sized mushrooms, roughly chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons of Low Fat Creme Fraiche
Parsley, finely chopped
You can also add peppers too!
- Begin by cooking your rice, have a look at my Sweet Chilli Prawn recipe to see how to do this.
- Whilst your rice is cooking you can prepare the rest of the dish. Heat your pan with some butter, being careful not to burn it, and add your chopped onion and diced chicken breast.
- Allow them to brown slightly and then add your mushrooms(if your using peppers, then add these a few minutes after the mushrooms).
- Once the chicken and mushrooms look cooked add your creme fraiche and stir.
- Once the sauce is fully combined with the chicken, add your parsley and stir. As soon as the sauce has turned a golden colour, its ready!
- Serve with rice and an extra sprinkling of parsley on top!